Monday, 12 October 2009

Passion for a girl

I look into your eyes, they say so much morethen you ever could, and all I want to do is hold you, hold you so close sotight, make you feel safe and wanted. As you look back atme you see safety, warmth, real affection. I gently kissyour forhead and squeeze a little tighter, you tilt yourhead slightly and lift onto your toes, kissing me gentlyon my lips, I respond softly before placing my hand on theback of you head stroking your hair and kissing you deeply,our tongues meet and caress each other, you feel my bodysag with satisfaction at finally showing you my passion,you reach back and feel the cold hardness of the wall behindyou. You lean back so your back is resting against the wall,changing the angle of our kiss, I move closer, my hand snowholding you so tight, as if I am afraid to let you go, one behindyour head and one in the small of your back. Your hands bothrest on my chest, fingers spead in submission to our intentions.I stop kissing you but you remain there, mouth ready formy tongue, eyes close lost in the moment, you feel me reachbehind your knees and lift you. As I hold you in my arms ourlips meet again, although this time more gently, you runyour hands over my arms feeling the tight muscles move asI carry you to the bed. I lay you down and hold your face inboth hands, as I gaze again into your eyes I see a nervousnessthat wasn't there before, I know I have the same lookbut take the initiative, I kiss you again, this time withmore passion than I thought I ever had, you respond and Ifeel my body shake with anticipation. I un-button yourblouse and caress your stomach, running my fingers up andacross your sides, you move almost squirming as you feelthe butterflies in your stomach. You place your hand onmy chest telling me to stop, I do and sit up. You remove yourblouse and tell me to stand, you stand in front of me and beginto remove my clothes. You take of my shirt and run your fingersthrough my chest hair while you un-button my jeans, youpush me to the bed so that I am sitting and undo my shoes, throwingthem into the corner of the room with a smile. Again you makeme stand and begin to pull doen my jeans, you lower yourselfas you do and make me step out of them, you eyes fall on my nowextremely aroused penis and you smile up at me. You kissacross my hip line and up my stomach to my chest, then on againto my mouth, you pull away again and push me to the bed. AsI lay there you turn away and walk a couple of steps away,you look over your shoulder and lightly bite your bottomlip as you slowly remove your bra. You turn to face me, yourarm covering your breasts, 'Take of your boxers'you say in a sultry tone and again turn you back on me, I removemy boxers and watch you closley, my god I am so turned on Icould cum now, but I dont, I keep my eyes focused on you asyou undo the skirt you are wearing, as you lower it you bendover, revealing your naked ass and a glorious view frombehind of your sweet honeypot. 'Fucking hell'is all I can say as you step out of your skirt, you smile toyourself knowing you had had the desired effect! You walkback towards the bed, your eyes fixed on mine as you sit down, I place my and on your cheek and guide you downto my lips. As we kiss the breeze from the open window electrifiesour skin, making every touch or caress more and more pleasureable.The tap tap on the tin roof signals the arrival of the stormwe have been expecting. I squeeze you tighter against meand you collapse into me, totally relaxed and comfortable.I run my finger slowly down your back along your spine, openingmy hand to caress your buttocks, you let out a soft moan asI do this, you roll onto your back and I continue to strokeyour body, cupping and squeezeing your breasts gentlyas we kiss. Slowly I move down your body, you lift your headas our lips part, still hungry for more, I kiss your neckand continue down, stopping to tease your nipples withmy tongue before carrying on down, I run my tongue acrossyour naval and over your freshly shaven mound, you openyour legs inviting me in. I run my tongue along your lips,I insert my tongue into you as I run it along, I feel your wetnessand taste your sweet juices, letting out a satisfied mmmas I do it. I alternate between flicking at your clit withmy tongue and taking long slow sweeps inside your hoeypotwith my tongue, I fell you tense up and I concentrate my attentionto your swollen clit as you start to cum I insert my fingerdeep into you and work it in and out, extending your orgasm,you reach down and grab either side of my head pulling meup to face you, we kiss and as we do I place the head of my cockagainst your lips, as I increase the pressure against youyour wetness allows me to slide in, you moan as I begin toslowly screw you. You push me away a little, 'Not yet'you say, 'stand up' I pull myself out of you andstand, you make me sit on the edge of the bed with you stoodin front of me, you push me back so that I am laying on the withmy feet on the floor. You smile at me and kneel down, withouta word you grab hold of my hard cock and put it in your mouth.You taste the saltiness of my pre-cum and the sweetnessof your own juices as suck hard, moving up and down on my cockwith your mouth. I lift my head and look down to you, our eyesmeet and I cum, you continue sucking my cock as I do swallowingmy hot salty load as I hold your head while the last shakesof orgasm rush through me. You feel me relax and begin suckingagain, slower now, you feel my cock re-harden and you moveup to kiss me. As we kiss you stradle me and place me insideyou before slowly starting to ride me. We continue to kissas we gently screw, the rain outside is now getting heavierand as the tap tap tap of it hitting the roof increases sodoes the speed you ride me. You sit upright now, runningyour fingers through your hair whilst I fondle your breasts,in the distance there is a rumble of thunder, you begin tocum as the following flash of lightning hits, you collaseover me and I hold you as we roll over. We are still on the edgeof the bed, only now I am stood with you laying on the bed,I lift your legs and enter you, you sigh as you feel how deepI am and then moan loudly as begin to drive hard and fast intoyou, I feel myself about to cum and speed up driving harder,I cum deep inside you, you feel the hot jets of cum and youcum as well. We stay still for a couple of seconds beforeI lay on top of you, still inside you. We kiss deeply, as yourun your fingers down my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment